Sunday, May 13, 2012

And Happy Mother's Day. Cheers to all you do, everyday for everyone. You do, give and ARE enough. I hope you were spoiled today. You have earned it.

I have had a wonderful weekend. I got to be at Promises, I worked like a dog and I achieved one of my running goals. It was ambitious and I think cheech can tell you, not pretty.  I decided I wanted to run the length of one of the main roads up here.  It is hilly, winding and wicked. About half way through that little "you can't do it" popped up. A lot of doubt (any really) is very heavy to run with, so I just dropped it on the ground, ignored it ~shouted "Yes you can you sissy!" and pushed onward. Can you believe it? Ha! With my race coming in a month, most of you know what that brings to Mondays. :) Yes, WPS.  But today I will play this one. I really dug deep for it and I DID finish. I did get "More" and if I'd have had any wind left in me, I'd have shouted.  But I was really just trying not to throw up. I finished the road on a down slope in a dead run. I was almost to the brink of tears but I did it and I am damn proud of myself. Those tears I will accept ~ That and a nap this afternoon.

Well I have other things to post here so let's move along shall we?
See you soon. Thanks for stopping in. I've missed your company.

~ new ways to do things means you may have to punch in to youtube to watch the wps. s'up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...