Saturday, February 9, 2013

Well it's been quiet on this homefront this week.  Cheech has been away and things have been busy for me. But I've missed you, sorry for being so aloof. Thanks for all the good luck wishes on our trip up north.  We decided to go up to Promises despite the snowpocalypse that threatened us.  We were glad and lucky to make it just in time.  We got about six inches of beautiful powder which my kids can't wait to get into it.

Today is blustery and our skating rink has been drifted shut. I've enjoyed sitting at my desk, looking out over the lake while the toddlers snuggle in blankets at my feet.  The sky is brilliant blue and the fire is roaring.  Winston refused to get out from in front of it until his little heiney got burned by a stray coal. "TOLD YA!" but what could I know? I'm just a silly "mommy"

I hope that all of you in Nemo's path are doing well and doing the exact same thing; enjoying.  I have written one I'm SUPER happy with, but I need to edit so we'll join up again late tomorrow?

Stay warm.
See you soon.
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...