Sunday, March 3, 2013

Well, it's late and I'm still at the lake. I'm going to miss our date this week.  We snuck up here early and had a wonderful time with "framily". We saw our eagle, the kids played on the lake and got to board down a new mountain; it was scary for them but fun. I even got to take a couple of naps. Mmmm I love naps. In front of the fire, a good book, and a blanket?  Life is SO good.

I really hope you had a grand time as well. Let's try to catch up mid week.  If not, count on me for the weekend.  Where does the time go? Geesh!

All right, long night ahead, longer ride. :(
See you soon.
Love,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...