Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello my dears,
I can't believe it's been this long.  Things have been so chaotic and busy, I just collapse at night, too tired to even try to write something.  I know. It's no excuse and believe me, I miss you guys too.

I will be away again but want to sit with you for a minute or two at the beginning of the week. Deal?

I hope all is well with you ~ Thanks for all the peeking and checking in... It's nice to be missed and thought of. I have some funny stories to divulge for my last weeks of havoc (they are only now becoming funny) and a couple I'd like to get written and marinated ... Not enough hours in a day.

sigh.

But you know that, right?

Well warm hugs and know I miss you.
See you soon,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...