Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holy Crap! I didn't forget you. Just been crazy busy and went away for a few days.  Wait just WAIT til you hear what I did!!! LOL some of you will have much to say about it... others... just smile alongside of me.

My intentions are to hide away this weekend and write until my nubbies fall off.  I can't wait. I have one that I believe will be really good and another that is fighting me a little but WANTS to be awesome. I swear, sometimes I feel like these stories are like children!

Anyway, hang on. It's almost the weekend and we ALL love the sound of that.

I've missed you guys too. Thanks for checking in on me.  Hope you can sit with me soon.
Be good to you.
Love,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...