Wednesday, January 1, 2014

And so my darling friends and best of fans, I sit here watching the fog and rain whimper across the icy lake and cry right alongside of it with the sad news of the death of another friend of ours. There has been entirely too much sadness and pain at the end of this year. My heart hurts at all the great losses and grief that has plagued this "joyous" season. On this ringing in of 2014 I wish to say:

Thank you,  for the blessed gifts I have been given: laughter, love, friendship, strength, hope and most importantly; time ~no matter how short,to share with those around me.  I am grateful to borrow it and do my best to fill it with kindness, hard work, and appreciation for those I care about.  I treasure the moments whether unforgettable, tender, or harsh. I understand the importance of feeling bad to permit healing, feeling better and realizing that painful journey will ease our gentle hearts, overwrought minds and kind souls, helping us to move on.

May ALL your travels be safe and your begining to 2014 gentle and smooth. Thank you for stopping here and thinking of me. I have missed all of you very much. I look forward to sharing lighter, happier news and many more fun stories in the coming year.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

With warmest hugs and much love
Tessa



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...