Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hey there my pretty pals.
Yes indeed I rested, I relaxed and I ran around like a maniac enjoying my kids and family. What a great trip. But as we all know, there is a price to be paid for having fun and I am getting spanked without the option for a safety word.

sigh.

I have one ready to go and I really like it. I am looking to take some time this week, get it written and let it marinate then post it so we can sit together for a bit this weekend.

I hope you on the east coast are weathering the storms. Those out west, I wish you some of our rain... just gentle enough that you could use it.  Mother Nature would seem a bit perturbed with us as of late.  Who hid the butter (for those of you old enough to remember: it isn't nice to fool her... :)   )

Well back to the grind.

Miss y'all.
Much luvin and many hugs.
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...