Friday, July 14, 2017

Let's try again

Yes, it's been that long.

After the death of one of my truest friends, mentors and inspirations, I confess that I simply couldn't write.  I sat and stared at the screen.  I tried to write in my notebooks and just glared at them with contempt.  I miss my "old man".  Writing simply hasn't been fun.  But lately, I've been finding ideas and expanding on them ... getting them to move into stories so I thought...

Let's try again.

Please forgive me for sporadic entries and rough cuts.  I need to redevelop and rediscover something I have been passionate about for ... ever.

I appreciate your patience, encouragement and checking in on me; not giving up when I thought I had.

I am glad you come and visit, enjoy my stories and share your thoughts with me.

Cheers to us and new beginnings.

I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...