Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sing along

Sorry I have been away so long, simply caught up in the holi-daze. :)
Let's hum a few of these together, shall we?

See you soon. Miss you.




   CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE MENTALLY DISTURBED
 
*1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
 
*2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
 
*3. Dementia --- I'll be Home for Christmas, if I can find it.
 
*4. Narcissism --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
 
* 5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and ...
 
*6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
 
*7. Borderline Personality Disorder ---Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
 
*8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
 
*9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent  night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away ?
 
*10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
 w of these  together shall we?

2 comments:

  1. love them all... I can really see a visual for #1. I may just do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well although they aren't mine I love em. My friend added one for the books as well:

    Grouchiness: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas; Dammit.

    I love my friends and family...they just get me. Gooood times.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...