Monday, December 24, 2012

May the peace and spirit of the season find you happy and healthy.  

May the love of family and friends be the greatest gift you receive.



We are up north with ice on the lake and enough snow to be beautiful; giving the ultimate reason to snuggle and giggle. I've shared a perfect Christmas weekend with those close to me, but I'm looking forward to the surpise and fun of tomorrow. I miss my dear friends that are far away, glad we will be together soon; despite the Myans' predictions. Tonight is the quiet night of tradition: everyone's favorite snack, small gifts, wonderful mocktails for the kids  and of course "A Christmas Story".

come and join us. "RALPHIE!"
Merry Christmas everyone. Bless you and yours.
With snowy hugs and a warm heart,
Tess

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Little Girl. I miss you and that laugh. Have a safe New Year. Please do that one thing. For yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you Old Man. :) Will do. Enjoy your family. Thank you my wise, mean friend. heehee

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...