Thursday, January 3, 2013

I really hope you had a wonderful holiday season and that you find this new year upon you filled with hope and joy. Did you make a resolution? I did not but I did make a  small 2013 bucket list.  Maybe it's a pail, a bowl?  a cup perhaps? hmmm ... I have goals  (~I'll share them with you as we go along. You will be surprised with some of my choices. Ha!) for myself both physical and emotional.With all that has happened for and to me in 2012, it's hard not to. Healing? Maybe. Silly? At one time, I might have thought yes. Regardless, I'm moving forward with a little more gumption, determination and strength and a little less fear,sadness and hesitation. I'm anxious to leave the past where it is; in the dirt and dust of the year behind us. And although I'm nervous for the undertakings I've decided for myself, I can't wait to prove me right. I hope you do the same in your corner of your world.

Thank you for all of your support, friendship and encouragement whether you emailed me, commented or just read. I appreciate all of your visits and wish you and those you choose to share your everyday with, a happy and wonderful year.

I think we will have some great adventures together, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...