Friday, October 15, 2010

Ohhhh my! Has it been so long??? Yes it has.
A raging stomach virus romped through my house tagging me twice and everyone else once. Cheech is last man down.  We have spent lots of quality time wrapped around ceramic bowls soothing each other, holding hands and getting cool wraps.  Welcome to the house of Typhus. GEEEEEZE! Not even the dogs want us as company.  Winston snorts and heads for my office and Birdie simply looks disappointed. "Weak. Weak WEAK humans. Now find the strength to get a cookie for me. I have no thumbs."

At least it didn't plague me for the race.  I'd have finished anyway. it was for the hat. Which I will post a picture of it's lovely shrine soon. :)  Shrine? Yes. How could we have anything less? Until next time when I shall buy a cabinet for all my warrior wins.  Kinda like a viking trophy case? hmmmm virus must have travelled north to the grey matter....I seem a little skewed. Bah..it's all good. Hooyah!

I am heading up north tomorrow. I can no longer stay away. I miss my Promises. So my hope is to get a couple of things up for next week.

Let's talk Sunday or Monday, shall we?
Thanks for checking in on me.
I miss you guys.

2 comments:

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...