Friday, October 8, 2010

WPS

There is nothing better than this song.  Not being part of the military, only serving in the USO, I have such tremendous respect and admiration for their bravery, honor, and dedication.  They are the TRUE warriors, enduring much more than a few push ups and diet changes.

I'm simply faking it this weekend.
But my hat IS cooler.
This is it guys.  What I've worked so hard for.  I must leave and pick up some other warriors from the airport.  Wish me luck. Giggle and point and we'll be back together soon.

Thank you for all your encouragement and well wishes.
HOO-firetruckin_YAH.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Tess, and to all your Warrior comrades. I may not be there in body, but I will be thinking of you cheering you on from afar.

    HOOYAH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend...how I wish you could be here. We have really laughed about this haven't we? So many of us have.

    I'm so scared; excited...this has such a deep meaning and fires such a need to finish; but that goes beyond the hat:

    ...for whom the Bell tolls
    ECB 1986
    LADB 2010

    Thank you Steve. Very much.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...