Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well hello my Dears.

I got really sick after the Dash and am just now recovering.  I literally slept for a day.  I simply lost it.  I've never been so exhausted.  Well, there have been a ton of things circling the air aside from my dash so when the fit hits the shan, it usually splatters everywhere. *sigh* Life has gotten in the way of my blogging intentions but I am roping off the weekend and cuddling up with the remainder of my research as well as the two I have written.  Let's meet back here after the weekend and see what developes, okay?  I'm really excited about one of my new projects since it's one of my favorite topics and I have a BOATLOAD of info on it.  Hooray me.

I hope you are doing well and that things are good for you. 
For me? I just want life to slow down.  My seatbelt feels loose and I don't want to fall out at the top of the hill, know what I mean??  Sure. It's nothing new.

I'll get there and see you soon.

Miss you.
Love
Tess

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too Tess. I can't wait to see what you have for us. Take it easy and try to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome. Between not feeling well, running like crazy and writer's block I'm nothing but a hot mess.

    What I've got is pretty good I think. I hope you like it.

    Thanks for coming by. Always love it.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...