Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wow. It's all I can say. I have been one beaten little dawg in these last few weeks between work and home. It has really left me dazed, exhausted, sad ... you name it. I've walked miles in my dining room at night and marathons in my neighborhood trying to keep my sanity and perspective intact; success remains to be seen. I understand life is hard (especially at this phase in my life) and I've never been afraid of hard work ~ in any arena, but I am at a breaking point.  That is scary; truly scary. I have a couple of days on my own at Promises soon; dire need.

So please be a little patient, I'll be back soon and as good as new I hope.

But for now, I just would like a fluffy pillow, my fireplace, and a quiet nap.
Don't hog the blankets but you're welcome to snuggle with me for a while. You're always comfortable.
See you soon.
Love
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...