Sunday, June 15, 2014

And so I am late once again.  Excuses I have none.  I can only tell you I got lost in research on this one and need to sift facts and bend things to make the story I want. It is good and I don't want to rush or miss out on a fabulous plot twist. :)

If you throw in the hectic chaos of every day life, I am tired, frustrated and blue.I hope we can visit soon, perhaps toward the end of the week? With the kids finishing their school year, I am also running like crazy.

Okay. Maybe I have one or two excuses. I thought I left them in my other purse. Hmm... how 'bout that? heehee

I hope that all the dads out there enjoy their special day. Cheech is, here at Promises. May what's left of your weekend be filled with love, happiness and best of all laughter.

Take care and I'll see you soon.
Much love, many hugs.
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...