Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oh dear oh dear (she said in her best Piglet voice)
Has it been more than a month?
My dear friends,  I wish I had an explanation that I could write here.  I do not.  Please understand I will be back soon.  Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, your life threatens to come undone; crumble from the bottom as you are stretching as tall as you can to stop the pinnacle pieces from breaking away and crushing you.

Before too long, I will want to write again and will be happy to sit here with you; story-telling, emailing, sharing and giggling in the dark; just not right now.  I'm sorry.  I have pieces fragmented and raw tucked in every single journal I have stashed in my various perches but nothing I am able to complete or rework at this point.  My hope is that the dawn of better days will break very soon and I will get to see you in the next couple of weeks.

Until then,
be good to yourself and I thank you for your patience, understanding and grand support.  You guys are nothing less than spectacular.

Miss you much.
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...