Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm sure you're getting tired of excuses. I'm sure tired of not being here.
Things have taken a very complicated, painful turn for me lately; forcing me to make decisions I never thought I'd have to make.  I'm trying to regain some ground and hope that next week will bring renewed energy, perspective and enthusiasm.

I apologize. I will have a week alone in the woods to get my head, heart and thoughts together in a better place.  Please don't give up. I haven't. I'm too stubborn.

Have you ever been here? It's not fun. I can't stay but I'm struggling to get out.

Better days my Lovely friends. Sooner rather than later I hope.
Thanks for all the warm thoughts, encouraging  words and treasured friendships...no matter how far.
Love,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...