Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Feeling unispired and blue, I've not been able to put pen to paper at all. I have several ideas and they simply don't flesh out.
*sigh*
I had my partner help me some last night with an idea I want to work on, but forgive me.  I'm really struggling.

I hope your days are better (mine too) and with an up coming long weekend at Promises, I am looking forward to a good one or two.  Who knows, as my friend says, I may be inspired. 

At this phase of the game, all good ideas are welcome.
:)

See you soon in better spirits.
Tess

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Tess. I know life has been tough for you lately, but it is leading to better times. Your creativity will burst forth soon. And your loyal fans will wait patiently, and are here anytime you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend. Better days indeed. I appreciate your support. You've been great and it's what I've needed. Coffee? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt that I will soon be reading another fantastic story and I look forward to it. Please just no millipedes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, Spike, I promis you. None.
    I'll get there. I guess I'm just taking the long way around. Thanks. 'Preciate it.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...