Monday, May 9, 2011

I hope you celebrated Mother's Day and enjoyed it; in memories and laughter. 
I had one of my favorite weekends ever! 
Cheech suprised me with my favorite coffee and breakfast in bed.  I got to kayak out on the lake and it was smooth as glass; truly beautiful (one of my best times ever too~can't beat that warriors).   I moved on to the spa for some quality me time and came back to spend a productive afternoon in "The oasis",  encircling it with a stone wall and some of my favorite flowers.  Of course, you know this meant time in the sacred hammock.

My daughter made a fantastic dinner start to finish all on her own: we had a spiced pepper dip with homemade smoked cheeses and crackers, a carribean chicken with red beans and rice and the coup de gras; brownie bottoms with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.  Boo came out with my favorite bottle of wine tucked on his arm and asked if I liked the selection for the evening.  All of this was topped off with a fabulous  bonfire.

 The entire weekend was flawless.  The weather was beautiful, the company couldn't have been topped...well, unless we could have all been together. (But that's a big fat no on the every twenty minute feeding rule!)

I hope it was nice for all of you moms too.  We do a special thing every day. Cheers to us.

I have some things started but this week is killing me already.  I know, it's only "Moan-day" but someone has to bitch about it.

"OOO! OOOO! Pick me PICK ME!"
;)

See you soon.
Miss your company
tess

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend for a great lady. I am glad you had such a fantastic Mothers Day Weekend. I know I wished it before, and it is a bit late now, but Happy Mothers Day again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love. It was nothing short of that. And I appreciate every kind word.

    Miss ya! We need to catch up soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you. Bravo and you deserve it with two scoops. miss you and the whole gaggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was spectacular. We miss you too. We'll hopefully take care of that soon. Thank you for stopping in. You're good company.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...