Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm running late and in fine harried fashion.

With this being the final week of rehearsals (opening night is Thursday) not to mention baseball games, concerts for band and choir plus the usual events; my ears are ringing with calendar reminders. *sigh* but what a fun and exciting week we have. (I keep telling myself that anyway.)  Cheech is away again for BBQ and I have a Holy Communion and subsequent celebration...ohhh I'm tired in anticipation.

That being said, I'll ask for a little reprieve.  I'm workin on it but am supposed to be in five different places at any given time.  I have one ready, but I'm marinating it.  I'll get it out asap.

I hope your weekend was fabulous.  I'll look forward to our time together; I'll need it after all this.

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...