Monday, May 23, 2011

WPS

Have I forgotten? No. Have I quit? No way Baby. I'm goin like gangbusters and have three weeks left.  My times are coming down, my stamina is going up...could it be that I will be ready for Tough Mudder in April?

Anyway, this is a great one.  Yes...I know Bruno Bruno Bruno....but he just has that beat. I admit I shake it with all that bongo and thumpin. I'm so glad I run/bike when no one is up/out...I'd hate for there to be witnesses. :)

Soooo we bettah git git gitaway....

Chickah ahhhhh ....
lol
I'm just too dom simple.
Have a great Monday.  See you mid week.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I will be at the finish line cheering, with my camera (at least in spirit). Hmmmm camera..... that could be interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those would be some hilariously filthy shots; literally. Nothin like chicks in mud.
    :)
    I'm coming down the home stretch and it FEELS like forever! But I've worked so hard and am really excited to beat my time from last year by a hefty amount.

    Though I confess, there is nothing I want more than a cheeseburger...and some cold cake. mmmm...cold cake... Guess what's being served at the victory party?

    Thanks Love,
    You've been an awesome support and good sport through so much; in spirit and heart.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...