Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, it's been a tough long week and we'd have yapped about it, but the server was down so my posts were cast off into cyber space.  If you see one, catch it and bring it home will ya? Thanks.

I needed a couple of days to get my thoughts together.  A friend of mine has bone cancer that has reappeared in an ugly way.  I've been screaming mad  and choked with tears.  She is a beautiful lady who deserves much more than this.  She is someone who is thoughtful and kind.  "I wish I could do more" is her tag line as she hauls in meals for people, calls to say hello or just drops a card in the mail.  Those words are just scratching at my brain and echoing in my heart.  I wish I could do more.  And so her battle begins.  All I can do is wait and worry.  *sigh* I hate this. 

So my dears, this is for her.
I just makes me feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...