Sunday, January 15, 2012

And here we are.

 I hope you had a nice week. I did; for a lovely change, I did. I celebrated my birthday (the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday...heehee vanity oh vanity!!!) on Friday   Next week, we will celebrate our anniversary in the finest style. With all this crazy partying and planning, I am running behind.  Throw in a competition deadline I almost missed and I will confess,sadly, we might be spotty on our quality time.

I am working on a pretty good suspense/mystery.  It's been too long. I know this because it is hard. But I've got the skeleton so we should be able to share it soon.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I'll see you soon.
Love,
Tess

1 comment:

  1. What is with this slacking off? How dare you party and enjoy yourself at the expense of us, your loyal readers?

    Hehehe just kidding of course. I am glad you have been having a good week. I will wait patiently for your next story.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...