Monday, November 5, 2012

Hiya
As you can tell, I'm late this week for posting. I am hoping to get away next week, up to Promises, all by my not-so-lonesome.  That means that this week is full of rude, early hours but there is always a price to pay for having fun. Right?

I hope that you have all survived the awful devastation known as Sandy and her wicked younger sister: aftermath. We were extremely lucky in both PA and NJ with no property damage or power outages.  Not all of my friends were so lucky. But we are all "safe and sound" and busy rebuilding, refueling or rescheduling. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated.

So let's catch up Sunday or so? that gives me time to get up and get settled for a few days of a Stephen King environment: light snows, cold weather, isolation and the woods...

OOOOOO I can feel it ... the creepies. Come and hold my hand. Let's see what monsters I can make up. heehee
See you soon.
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...