Tuesday, September 3, 2013

  Blog etiquette is to not complain, get mad or do anything "unsavory"... so I'll just say:

My whole world just got rocked. I swear I'll be back. I just need a couple more days to figure out some things. No worries. I'm fine... and we'll get some quality time together soon. I just need... to catch my breath.

Ever been there? I know you have.

Thanks for the positive vibes and cyber hugs.  You guys are really great. Let's catch up soon.. this weekend? It seems so far away.  I miss this place and I miss you. I write late at night but just can't get back to type it up.  I suppose a little marinating is good for the story. ;)

Well for those of you in the know:

Pour.
Hurry.
Much love
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...