Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hi Folks
I didn't forget ya. We've all been really busy, haven't we? Jeez, I know I think I have it bad until I catch up with you guys and we begin to compare notes. Wow ~ the snow hasn't slowed us down any.  I'm tired of Old Man Winter and hear he has a cute son ~ Sassy Boy Summer. He sounds MUCH better to me and I believe I would like to meet him. :)

I have one in the works but I am really struggling with it. I can't find direction so I am going to hang on to it, mash it around until I like it and when I get too frustrated, will smack it up here, swipe my hands and be rid of it.  I hate it when I can't get passed it... stuck.... All you can do is, trudge forward.

And so, like my writer's block, continues winter.

Trudge on.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thanks for checking on me. Let's try again later in the week? Sounds like a plan. Miss your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...