Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just a quick word

I'm mashed up in deadlines and competitions.  I'm also helping my daughter with one.  I'm sorry guys but it will be the end of the week before we can hang out again. I got my arse handed to me and I'm so busy I think I need to WEAR my GPS to realize if I'm coming or going. I've got two ready to go, but I'm not so sure I can get back here to do so. 

I have several entries in mind for these competitions but would like to hear from you if there is one in particular that sticks in your head.  Please e mail me and let's talk about it.  I love the feedback.  Don't worry about the genre since I have more than one competition this month.

www.gigglinginthedark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...