Monday, April 25, 2011

This was sent to me by one of my "good" friends. It came simply addressed (to all on his list) "One for you Tess"  It is kind of what I envision myself looking like while running my race.  Heaven forbid there was a hole somewhere or a tree I couldn't see...Yep. I want to be indignant or huff over the blonde reference but if you know me? Yeah, it could happen. 


 
Well I hope you giggled as much as I did and I want to say from the "middle finger flippin" bottom of my heart:; "Thank you" to "Texas" for thinking of me.  You're heart is as big as the state you're from. ;) I'll be sure to send my dash to the finish line to you in June. I'm thinking it will look the same; giggling and pointing in the stead of a bloody feast...but you never know, those not in the top 10 finishing bracket...

You crack me up Tex.

2 comments:

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...