Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey Guys
I need a few days. And as the old saying goes:

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.  Then it's just fun.

Yeah, I've got some eye issues so I need to take a few days off. I'm really swollen and the bruising is beginning.  I'm feeling about as lovely as Marcia Brady and her nose (for those of you old enough to remember) Now is the best time to master that Dragon app, huh? No time like the present. heehee.
No worries. I'll get there. Thanks for the wishes, positive vibes as well as the giggling and pointing. I wouldn't want it any other way.

MARRRRRCO?!

: P See you soon. Literally.
Love
Tess

2 comments:

  1. POOOLLLLOOOOO!

    Take care of those peepers, and get back to normal soon. As normal as you ever are, that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. It's all relative. Maybe braille is the answer. Thanks for the positive vibe Baby. I'll get there soon; Abbey and I. Abbey who? Abbey Normal... LOL! Ahhh good times.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...