Sunday, September 18, 2011

Okay Gang,
It's really late and although I have a couple, they need to be finished.  I am going to work on them and get them posted mid week and at the end. Whew~ what a weekend.

My eye is fine thanks.  It seems that I was bit very near the eye during a fabulous game of flashlight hide and seek.  It's what I get for having the BEST hiding spot EVER! I am very glad I did theater makeup all those years in high school and college.  I needed it.

I really hope you had a great weekend. I can't wait to sit down (UNINTERRUPTED! ~ Geez!) and accomplish something; not to complain.  In a couple of weeks, I will go to Promises alone for a week. Hooray me! I have some furniture to strip and refinish and a ton of other things to do but first and foremost? Write.  I've missed it a lot and have some good ones "marinating".  I'll be glad when we can sit and share some time together.

Anyway, Happy Football (I'm kicking arse), Good Sunday and I'll see you soon.
Love,
Tess

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear your eye is healing nicely. I hope you find your time soon to sit and write. We all miss you here in blogspace. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my Dear, I miss it terribly. I have several that just need some marinating and fleshing out. I'm glad you are here keeping an eye on me. ;) Soon to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...