Friday, September 17, 2010

All right guys, the weekend is cresting the horizon and I couldn't be happier.

A couple of days smooshed full of cookie pants, bbq, sweaters and writing.  Hurray me~ I've got three that I HAVE to get done and a competition in November.  It is a biggie;  not just the size but caliber. Woooo runnin wit da BIG dawgs...woof. I crack me up. I giggle because it makes me nervous.  Of course, I'll show it to you but only after deadlines and judging are over. You know how it works.  But I have some shorties we can look at until then. You don't mind, do you? Thanks. You're so good to me.

So I have to spit shine my grammar, polish the adjectives and get a move on.

Promises awaits.

Be safe, have fun and let's meet up at weekend's tail, yes?
Let's.

Thanks for checking in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...