Monday, September 27, 2010

WPS

Wow. Two weeks. Yes, Jennifer, I need a hero. I have begun to doubt what I've been doing for almost a year...that it isn't enough; that I will fall (odds are pretty high there) that I won't/can't finish. And the greatest (most plausible) fear? that I will get lost in those dom woods. We can all be thankful for the GPS around my leg. I worry that I've made a foolish decision...certainly not my first and probably not my last; especially if they do it again next year.... but enough of my doubts. Let's crank it up and head for the final days.

  I LOVE this version! Know why? hmmmm drums? naaaah.

C'mon warriors, we're almost there. My hearts poundin already.  I can't think of a better group to cross that line than you. There will be laughter, tears and HATS! YAY!

It's always been about the hat.

HOOyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...