Monday, September 13, 2010

WPS

This is it. This is where my love of drums began; with this man.  There have been others I've admired and "ooed" over (none more than my Roger...) but this is my private moment of Zen. Well, it was. Now I've gone and smashed it up here.  This is one where I grit my teeth and welcome the goose bumps.  I feel this all the way into my chest and usually end up flipping my hair all around .... not a pretty thing but it's good for me...and in the end? It's what it's all about.  That and the damn hat.


Folks? It's coming. The time is near. I'm working harder now than ever and I think it's spawned from fear.
We've laughed and we're getting final arrangements made; flights hotels...lalala...


wow. What have I done?


hooyah??

Oh well, I'll just close my eyes and get lost in the music...
Have a great Monday.  See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. You go Girl!! You will ROCK! I have faith in you, I know for a fact you WILL start this race!!
    (Just kidding, you will finish, and finish proud!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~ You know the rules; don't die don't puke.
    Thanks for the confidence booster. I just MAY show up. ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...