Monday, September 20, 2010

WPS

Nothing like "those gas station guys"...

I used to love this video when it came out just for the cute blonde guy they dressed up.  No way I'd throw him outta bed for eatin crackers. :)

I believe we are heading down the final stretch.  We have two more week and then push comes to shove.  It's hard to believe it's coming on so quickly now.  I remmeber hemmin and hawin about even doing this.  Now I admit that I day dream about coming across that line and achieving the goal; receiving the dom hat.
Has it been almost a year? Yes indeed. I am getting nervous but more excited. Just wait...in two, it will be the exact opposite.

I hope you all had a great weekend. We did.

Don't quit now warriors! It's almost show time!

Hooyah!

2 comments:

  1. I had one of those ZZ-Top key chains to go along with my green 1974 Chevy Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A green VEGA?! Baby, you rock my world!!!

    I wanted one of those keychains AND one of those raggedy off the shoulder sweaters that their " girls" wore. Didn't get them.

    I try not to be jealous. Sometimes I fail Spike. I simply fail.

    ReplyDelete

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...