Friday, July 29, 2011

Where did this week go? Or summer for that matter!  I'm sorry we haven't been able to sit together this week.  I have been running my rear end off. What day is it and where did yesterday go? I had it in my hand a minute ago...I swear! Today I am here only for a minute.  I am gathering stuff and heading out to a BBQ competition this weekend and some other dashing about town. I will be entering my own dishes this time and am scared to death.  All in the name of fun and Que right? Right. Right.

 Then the countdown truly begins.  I'm going on vacation.  My body is tired and my brain is fried....no different than the rest of the world I suppose.  But in the end, it's about me soooooo..... so there. ;) i will be spending many days in my hammock and on my lake.  But not to worry, I have a ton of writing to do and several stories to flesh out and post.

Let's plan on next week? I'd love it if we could hang out.  I miss you.

Enjoy your weekend.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lady with the Lantern

 When the fire gets low and the voices quiet, she always comes up.  The lady with the lantern.  Now the stories often vary: She lost her bab...